1. What is SFX Money Transfer?
SFX Money Transfer is a division of Sikhona Forex (Pty) Ltd, an Authorised Dealer with limited Authority. SFX Money Transfer has partnered with various money remittance partners to enable our clients to send money abroad to their family, friends or loved ones at the best possible rates.
2. Who is the money remittance partners of SFX Money Transfer?
Ria Money Transfers
3. Who can become a SFX Money transfer client?
Absolutely anyone who is over the age of 18 years and is able to provide the necessary documentation to register.
4. What documents do I need to sign up for SFX Money transfer?
Our money remittance transactions are low-value transactions. To register, you must provide us with an original of one of the following:
- South African ID or
- Foreign Passport or
- Asylum Document.
5. Where can I sign up?
You can visit a PEP store or Massmart Store or contact us to let you know closest Agent in your area
6. How do I contact SFX Money transfer?
Our call centre can be reached on 0861 660 660
Monday – Friday 08h00 – 17h00
Saturday 08h00 – 13h00
7. How do I send money?
Once you are registered, you can send money through one of the following channels:
- Mobile phone – USSD *134*660#
- Contact our Call Centre on 0861 660 660
- Contact an agent in your area
8. How much can I send?
The daily send limit is R 5 000.00 and the monthly limit is R 25 000.00.
9. Which countries can I send money to?
We send to 150 countries..